Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Reflection 2




Heard this song when I was driving to the local grocer this morning. It's so beautiful I have to share it.

Happy Birthday to 'Dad':-) The girls and I had fun presenting Dad with a card that reads: "A Comparison between a car and my Dad...has a spare tire, gives off nasty fumes, has been around the block a few times, sometimes coughs and splutters when running. With age, a great one becomes a clssic, just like you!" :-) :-) :-)

Yes, we do appreciate life while we can...Life is a gift and should be enjoyed to the fullest, while at the same time we use our talents to carry out the responsibility we are given. It's a balance after all, play and work, sorrow and happiness, good health and bad health. We might not have the choice of avoiding what human beings want to avoid sometimes but with faith, somehow we have the strength to carry on. This reminds me of this line I came across somewhere: "...give me the courage to change things I can, and strength to accept things I can't". How very apt.

(p/s- missing the two boys I love so much back home...and all the family members actually)

0 comments:

 

Blogging Life...TataJane Copyright © 2010