Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kidspot Recipes



I finally found a recipe spot that works for me. It's kidspot.com. It has got various interesting lunchbox recipes that don't cheat. Seriously, they are easy to follow and WYSWYG. The measuring tools are mostly cups and in metric units, so I don't have to waste time trying to work out the conversion.


This week I baked scones, cupcakes, muffins and cookies- all, I realize, turn out to be better and yummier than the pre-mixed packet ingredients I religiously used in the past. Thank God for little blessings, with kidspot recipes I can bake my kiddies' favourites and most importantly I am learning to substitute sugars/sugar-filled ingredients with healthier alternative. Way to go, Mom!

1 comments:

Unknown on October 28, 2015 at 11:21 PM said...

噴印機
噴碼機
雷射標示
碳帶熱轉印機
打包機
pet打包機

 

Blogging Life...TataJane Copyright © 2010