Wednesday, July 1, 2009

90 million jackpot?



That's it. I'm not doing it again...at least for the next few weeks. *sigh* People say a person stands to win a lotto at least once in their lifetime? I have yet to win mine. Yesterday I tried for the 90 million jackpot, and failed. Not even a few dollars winning. *sigh again*. After spending bucks on a slikpik. You would think that 30 lines of numbers give you a good chance to at least win a small amount, but that just didn't happen for yours truly. Admittedly, I've not been playing 'religiously' like some people. Naively thought a one-off attempt would take me to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Ha ha. Moral of the story- not everyone is LUCKY with lotto. Might as well save the money in the bank- at least something.

0 comments:

 

Blogging Life...TataJane Copyright © 2010