As I was reading articles on health today, I found this and thought it's worth sharing:
The Ten Laws of Better Health
1. Better health is a result of life affirming habits that are repeated on a daily basis. The key to a healthy life is having healthy habits rather than unhealthy ones.
2. Our mind and emotions have a direct affect on our health. Therefore what we focus on and what we think about and how we deal with emotions are all important considerations when creating a healthy lifestyle.
3. Diet plays a key role in our overall health and our response to disease and infection. Therefore cultivating a sound diet is an important step to a healthy life.
4. Daily exercise, even in small amounts can make a profound positive effect on our health. Therefore cultivating some kind of exercise habit is important for long term well being.
5. Stress is a leading cause of disease and poor health. Developing a routine for handling stress and reducing it is an intregal part of better health.
6. Vitamins are a key component of positive health care and you should take some form of dietary supplement on a daily basis.
7. Healthy relationships create a healthy life. Cultivating, positive life enriching relationships are a key to physical and emotional well being.
8. Getting adequate and restful sleep on a nightly basis is a very important contributor to overall health. Therefore, cultivating good sleep habits is an important characteristic of longevitity.
9. A spiritual practice of some kind is conducive to health and longetivity.
10. The environment we live in plays a key role in determing our health and HAPPINESS.
Nyawa Orang Melayu Bergantung kepada UMNO?
14 minutes ago