I have this recently met friend whose smile reminds me of a bright sunny day. She's one of those people who can make others feel good even at moments of pain. Once I asked her what's her secret for being ever cheerful and pleasant, and she jokingly said "keep feeding the spiritual side of yourself. It will reflect on your physical side". Good advice. And so for Easter, here's some food for the soul:
1) Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
2) Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.
3) Sometimes, He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
4) Sometimes, He sends us failure so we can be humble.
5) Sometimes, He sends us illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
6) Sometimes, He takes EVERYTHING away from us so we can learn the value of EVERYTHING we have.